Friday, March 23, 2007

Lower Level Tour - Playroom


OK, if you've clicked on that image, you will see what a sheer level of graphical sophistication it contains. I'm not sure anyone out there has ever created a more beautiful graphic.


View from WHERE YOU ARE (above):

This is the view of the foyer FROM the family room/play room. Notice, the entry door is a Dutch Door (splits in half so you can open just the top) I LOVE it. We're going to get it refinished and probably replace the glass with reclaimed vintage stain glass (if I get my way).


Den View #1




A New Improved Diagram
Complete with POV (Point of View) Indicator!


Den View #2






Den View #3
Across the room, alternate view (and you REALLY didn't think I was gonna do the POV indicator each time, did ya?)





Den View #4
alternate view

3 comments:

Mrs. Limestone said...

Sorry, I've never been good with blue prints or the "you are here" mall maps. So I can never get a good sense of a room without being it or seeing a wide angle/fish eyed shot of it.

Laura said...

Honestly, it wasn't really meant to be a serious idea, and I agree with you. Unfortunately I only have my point and shoot crappy photos to show ya :-) of the before shots.

The AFTERS, well, when I finally catalogue them, you'll see better views, I promise.

Laura said...

Oh, wrong post for the beginning of that last comment.

Mrs. Limestone - I definitely agree - and when I said it wasn't meant to be a serious idea, I was talking about my previous idea with the Virtual Reality.

Sorry, confused. Very long couple of days for reasons I won't ellaborate on :-)

Anyway, I agree, I was ADDICTED to virtual tours on my house hunt. And I wasn't actually serious when I was patting myself on the back for that rediculous excuse of a blueprint LOL!