Friday, March 23, 2007

Lower Level Tour, Foyer

Lower Level Tour

The Foyer

Using the previous post's floorplan, I will attempt to virtually walk you through the house. These are all "Before" photos - these were taken about 3 weeks before we actually closed on the house. The previous owner was nice (or crazy, however you would define..) enough to let us in a *few* times and take pictures of the home, bring family by, etc.

I will come back to update you all on the afters as most of these rooms have been repainted.



...moving on....


Foyer View #1
Eventually, you will see my color coding has a reason.

This is the foyer. On the right is the entry door, leading to the porch. Beyond this room is the livingroom, which was painted pink.









Foyer View #2
Even though it may not even make sense to anyone but me.


When you first walk in, the fireplace is on the left, with the far door being a large closet and the closer door (furthest to the left in this pic) leading to the family/play room.







>Foyer View #3
sidenote: I should note, these rooms are pretty big, and my photos with my point and shoot camera (herein referred to as P&S) are not the greatest. I somehow thought the previous owner (herein referred to as PO's) would get offended if I walked in with my DSLR and took time to compose each shot. I thought it would be somewhat of an imposition. Most of these interior photos are taken on the run, half behind my back.


View of the foyer from the pink livingroom.


No comments: